In a crisis, you don’t want your family to go without the benefits of wholesome milk. Ready Survival Whey Milk 240-Serving is a perfect solution to maintain the healthfulness of milk in your family's diet.
Ready Survival Whey Milk can be used in dozens of ways from cookies to cakes, rich hot chocolate, cereals, sauces, and more. In addition to versatility in the kitchen, Ready Survival Whey Milk requires no refrigeration, so you can take it along on your camping or backpacking trips too. All you need to do is add water.
Contained in each of 2 convenient, easy to store buckets, are 10 individually wrapped durable mylar 12-portion pouches, for a total of 120 servings per bucket. Ready Survival Whey Milk 240-Serving can be stored for up to 20 years, so they will be ready when you need them most.
- 240 SERVINGS - Includes 2 buckets that contain 120 servings of Ready Survival Whey Milk in durable mylar pouches.
- Each individual bucket contains 10 individually wrapped 12-portion pouches
- 20 YEAR SHELF LIFE - With a 20-year shelf life, our whey milk is manufactured to withstand the test of time, reducing waste and worry when maintaining disaster preparedness kits
- GRAB AND GO - Whey milk pouches can be stored at home or in your vehicle for emergency situations or the individually portioned pouches can be taken along on hiking, backpacking, and camping trips
- CONVENIENT STORAGE - Contained in a convenient, easy to store bucket, the durable mylar milk pouches stay safe and secure, so they're ready when you need them most
- JUST ADD WATER - Easy to prepare in any situation, simply add 1 cup of water per serving and enjoy!
What is the difference between powdered skim milk and whey milk?
- Whey powder is a common protein supplement produced by dehydrating whey, the liquid byproduct of cheese production. Skim milk powder, another milk-based protein supplement, is prepared by dehydrating milk after the removal of almost all its milk fat content.
- Both skim milk and whey powder provide you with energy. A 1/3-cup serving of skim milk powder -- the amount needed to produce 1 cup of reconstituted milk -- contains 82 calories, while a scoop of whey powder contains 103 calories. Whey powder contains more protein than skim milk powder -- 16 grams per serving, compared to 8 grams -- and it's also lower in carbohydrates, boasting 8 grams of total carbs as opposed to skim milk powder's 12 grams.
- Made in USA
- Packaging: 2 - 120 serving buckets
- Weight: 9.58 pounds
Stock up on Ready Survival Whey Milk 240-Serving, so your family will need never to go without the rich goodness and cooking versatility of milk, even in an emergency.