An emergency kit designed to get you started with your preparedness needs. Includes a premium 28 oz Seychelle Water Filtration bottle, 3 one-cup pouches of Wise Fire, five entrees, two breakfasts and two beverages for a total of 72 servings and 13,120 calories (2,186 per person, per day). Ideal to help 2 people survive for 72 hours.
HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL THIS FEED AND FOR HOW LONG?
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS KIT?
- Creamy Pasta and Vegetable Rotini (8 Servings)
- Savory Stroganoff (8 Servings)
- Tomato Basil Soup with Pasta (8 Servings)
- Southwest Beans and Rice (4 Servings)
- Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain (8 Servings)
- Apple Cinnamon Cereal (8 Servings)
- Orange Delight Drink Mix (16 Servings)
- Whey Milk Alternative (12 Servings)
- 28 oz Seychelle Water Filtration Bottle
- (3) One Cup Pouches of Wise Fire
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS:
- Includes 1 total bucket
- Food is safely sealed in Mylar pouches
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- Lock-in stacking buckets for compact and secure storage without the need of shelving
- Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
- 25 year shelf life
Total Weight: 7 lbs