Let’s face it, we live in a dangerous world. Earthquakes, fires, tornadoes, active shooters, and other major disasters can occur at any time. Make sure your emergency response team (ERT) members have the right first aid supplies they require preserving life until help can arrive.
The trauma medical units were designed and assembled for use by CERT (Community Emergency Response Team) members, Search and Rescue Teams (S.A.R.S) members, and those trained in rescue of injured victims.
Great for offices, office buildings, schools, and other event spaces were large groups congregate this Mass Casualty Medical Trauma Unit features easily accessible quality supplies for up to 50 people in a duffle bag which can be strategically placed in the coverage area for easy retrieval.
- 50 person trauma unit
- Packed in a duffle bag for easy transport
- 6- Instant Ice Pack 6 x 9 Bag
- 1- Cervical Collar
- 1- Splint Kit (1-18 &24 Gauze & Pins)
- 10- Multi Trauma Dressing 12 x 30
- 5- Triangle Bandage 38 x 52
- 15- Bloodstopper
- 1- Eye Wash (4 ounces)
- 1- Packed in a Duffel Bag (Trauma Medical Unit)
- 1- Burn Care Kit (15 Pieces)
- 1- Penlight
- 2- Bandage Shears
- 100- 1 x 3 Plastic Bandages
- 5- Adhesive Tape 1 x 10 yards
- 10- Solar Blanket 6′ x 4′
- 2- Paramedic Blanket 54 x 80
- 4- Ace Bandages 3 x 5 yards
- 100- 1/4″ x 3 Plastic Bandages
- 1- 2 x 2 Sterile Gauze Pads (100 Count)
- 1- 2″ Non-Sterile Kling Gauze Rolls (12Pack)
- 1- Hydrogen Peroxide (4 ounces)
- 1- Nitrile Gloves-Medium (100 Count)
A disaster can happen anytime. Ensure your emergency response teams are prepared with the 50 Person Mass Casualty Medical Trauma Unit.
- Model 10408
- Manufacturer: Mayday
- Weight: 20 lbs.